Jeffrey P. Myers - Principal
program designer and trainer.
- 35 years of
broadcast sales and management, personnel and organizational
- Created winning
entrepreneurial and corporate sales teams in both
radio and television.
for creating double digit revenue increases for
- Boston University – BA.- Sociology
CBS Radio – Diversity Training
Certifications –RBA, MBTI, FIRO-B, TKI
Dr. Janice Presser
- Co-Founder and CEO of The Gabriel Institute (TGI)
- Originator of Role Based Assessment™ and acknowledge
Thought Leader in qualitative assessment
- Contributor to Leadership and Personal Excellence
- Creator of "Coherent Human Infrastructure" concept
- Author of 5 books and numerous articles
- Dr. Presser has served on SHRM's Human Capital Assessment/Metrics
Special Expertise Panel
- HCI's National Advisory Board on Talent Development and Measuring
Quality of Hire Expert Panel
- Is Contributing Editor for Selection in ELLA ®,
Employment Labor Law Audit.
- 25 years of
experience in executive and leadership development.
- Fifteen years
developing leadership assessment and development
with fourteen years experience with MBTI®.
for MBTI, TKI, and FIRO-B
- Author and instructor for quantitative decision
making, verbal communications, briefing techniques,
supervisory skills, and counseling.
- MA in Management from Webster University
BA in Management from St. Martin’s College
Dana C. Myers
- Certified assessment
needs analysis for Role Based Assessment™
- Ten years (combined) in automotive, advertising, and personnel placement sales.
- Five years
telemarketing exp. in banking and personnel placement.
- Six years
of operational management experience.
- Business Administration –Morgan
- Certifications - RBA, MBTI
- 35 years in sales and management
with corporate and entrepreneurial broadcasters
- Resource/trainer in sales, database
and revenue development (ALMS)
- Responsible for increasing revenues
with established businesses and start-ups.
- Collaborates with professionals from
other disciplines to create innovative solutions for
a broad range of business challenges.
- BA. - University of Maryland Speech and Communications/Psychology,
Math & Science
Certifications - Sterling Institute – Performance
RSI –Corporate Leadership and Interpersonal Relations
- 19 years of media and marketing management experience.
- Brand strategist for developing
custom content and marketing solutions for product
launch, transformation, tune up or turnaround.
- Author of "Radio & Records
in a PPM World" which is utilized in all media
programming platforms today.
marketing consultant to nationally syndicated radio
- College of Charleston -Engineering
Conclave Learning College Faculty Certifications -
Success Motivation Institute (SMI)
- RAB - Certified Digital Marketing