BTI® is a tool that provides practical access
to personality type theory. Personality theory is very important
in helping individuals:
Improve communication between one another,
• Deal with conflict,
• Eliminate problem-solving blind spots,
• Enhance team performance and,
• Foster leadership development and coaching.
are benefits to the organization specifically. Typing will:
Provide team members a framework for addressing differences,
• Identify team members potential strengths,
• Identify team members potential areas of growth,
• Improve team and individual problem solving processes,
• Assist with executive coaching and leadership development,
• Provide improvement in the organization's effectiveness.
PSP 1 operates from the framework of lets
find a particular individuals strengths and improve them.
As we improve a persons strengths we help them build natural
forces that overshadow their particular challenges.
instance, we suggest you encourage people with problem solving
skills to utilize them to answer relationship development
challenges. Or, encourage people with excellent intuition
to slow down and get more details to create harmony and get
it right the first time.
provides 16 different type frameworks. Even so, two people
with the same framework may have vastly different behaviors
based on their own personality development.
1 is available to discuss how MBTI®
can benefit your organization.