Personal Skills and Principles (PSP) is a human infrastructure and performance enhancement company that focuses on critical communication skills, information utilization, role based assessment, team building, leadership development and executive coaching. PSP’s program has helped hundreds of individuals use their behavior and personality differences to enhance their organization’s performance by improving their ability to communicate , solve problems, and increase productivity. In this process individuals gain a greater understanding of self and their interpersonal needs, while gaining a greater appreciation of others and their differences.
- Assisted private sector companies and trade organizations with the effective use of personality theory assessment tools for over 11 years
- Designed training programs that developed respect for personality differences in the media industry and trade organizations resulting in enhanced productivity
- Assisted clients with goal attainment through the utilization of our modular program known as “Total Staff Marketing©”
- The capability to provide training in 6 different locations, training 25 individuals per location or 150 people simultaneously.
- • U.S. Government 8(a) Small Business Administration (SBA) Graduate
- • U.S. Government SBA/SDB Business Development Program
NAICS – 611430 Professional & Management Development Training, 541612 Human Resources Consulting Services, 541611 Administrative Mgmt & General Mgmt Training, 541613 Marketing Consulting Services, 541810 Advertising Agency, 611699 All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction, 611710 Educational Support Services
- • State of Maryland – MD. Department of Transportation (MDOT/MBE)
- • State of Maryland – certification number is 03-458
- • Counties in Maryland – Prince George’s, Montgomery, Howard, Baltimore County, Baltimore City (Minority Business Programs)
- Role Based Assessment – (RBA™) Human Capital Assessment Instrument
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – (MBTI®)
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relationship Organizational Behavior -(FIRO-B®)
- The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument – (TKI®) Conflict Resolution
The federal government’s 2004 initiative on “HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY” is in harmony with Personal Skills and Principles (PSP) learning concept. The government’s initiative states: “Human Capital Strategy and various nation-wide initiatives have to support our goal to become a more customer focused organization. Public Building Services (PBS) has embarked on this journey because we believe that meeting the workplace needs of our customers, and providing them consistent, outstanding customer service, are the most important things we do”.
To accomplish a transition of this magnitude within a county, city, state or the federal government, the organization must improve internal communications between agencies and departments. Your agency would benefit greatly from a successful private sector program, which focuses on improving internal communications.
“PSP is the vision mission company. Our mission is your vision©”